Saturday 4 February 2023

Spalluccipedia: Sophia

 Greetings and welcome to this monthly dive into characters, places and themes in the ever-expanding world of my paranormal investigator, Sam Spallucci.

This time around, I want to have a little chat about one of the more curious side characters in my books, Sophia.





Dressed in appearance like a prim and proper librarian, Sophia first turns up in Sam’s world in Sam Spallucci: Ghosts From The Past, where she warns Sam that Wallace is involved with the coming of the Divergence and insists that our hero tries to stop his old university acquaintance. Sam being Sam is never one for having his chain jerked one way and then the other and has a decidedly frosty relationship with this entity as he feels that she is constantly looking down on him and seeing him as beneath her, only there to do what she wants “for the greater good”, so to speak. 


Things certainly come to a head in Sam Spallucci: Troubled Souls when it is revealed that Sophia is, in fact, Alec’s mother, the part human/part angel Eloise and possesses the same aptitude for digging into people’s heads with her psychic capabilities.


I hope you enjoy the short video in which I explain a bit about her origins, how I’ve used her and my thoughts for her future.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advance screenings of my videos and free books.


Take care and keep looking out for what lurks in the shadows…

A.S.Chambers.


No comments:

Post a Comment