Thursday 29 June 2023

Short Story - My Divergent Lands

 Hello and welcome to this month’s short story video.


This time around, it is the turn of My Divergent Lands, one of the stories from 2016’s anthology Let All Mortal Flesh (links for which you can find at www.aschambers.co.uk).





This is one of the many shorts I’ve written that tie in with the stories of Sam Spallucci. 


However, this one is a bit different…


What we have here is the shadowy Black Dragon Kanor looking out over the Divergent Lands and revelling in his obliteration of the human race. For once we get to see the world from this devastator of humanity.


I hope you enjoy it. Please leave your thoughts below.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advanced screenings of my videos and free books.


Take care and keep looking out for what lurks in the shadows…

A.S.Chambers.


No comments:

Post a Comment