Tuesday 18 July 2023

One Minute Writing Workshop: Music

 Hello and welcome to this little one-minute writing workshop.


This month, I want to have a little chat about something that helps me with my writing. Music.





I always have music playing when I’m writing. I find that the background noise really helps get the creative juices going.


What do you like to listen to? Let me know in the comments below.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advanced screenings of my videos and free books.


Take care and keep looking out for what lurks in the shadows…

A.S.Chambers.


No comments:

Post a Comment