Thursday 24 November 2022

One Minute Workshop: The Maths of Writing

 Hello and welcome to this little one-minute writing workshop.

It’s quite a short one this time as, quite frankly, the video says it all.





When we write we can start to become convinced that we’re not writing enough. We can become paranoid that, writing at our current speed, we will never finish a particular project. However, if we just take a moment, breathe and look at how much we’ve written, then start to multiply it by hours, days and weeks, we can start to realise that we are creating something rather impressive.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advanced screenings of my videos and free books.


Take care and keep looking out for what lurks in the shadows…

A.S.Chambers.


No comments:

Post a Comment