Wednesday 2 November 2022

A.S.Chambers - November Roundup

       Good morning on what is a rather cold and wet start to November. I hope you all had a great October and enjoyed some spooky merriment for Halloween.

October was a cracking month for me. Not only was I able to get copies of Fury of the Fallen out to my readers, but I was able to brave the storms and venture up north for Carlisle Comic Con. Once I had stopped shaking with fear from a crazy ride up the M6, I had a cracking time, meeting friends old and new. My next convention is over in Sunderland this Sunday. More details over at www.aschambers.co.uk.


After Sunderland, I have one more appearance this year before I hibernate. I will be signing at the Old Pier Book Shop in Morecambe on the 3rd of December. Again, the details are over on my website. It would be lovely to see some friendly faces as usual. I’m really excited about this one as Tony graciously allowed me to use his shop in the second story in Fury, The Case of the Bothersome Books.


So, now Fury is out in the wilds, the next book you can expect to see is my next anthology of short stories: Out Of The Depths. Containing eight shorts, four of which cross over with Fury of the Fallen, Fallen Angel and next year’s Lux Æterna, I am expecting it to be released in late February or early March 2023 with Bobby Normal and the Fallen following in the summer. I am also working on a Sam short story which is currently tentatively entitled The Case of the Pillaging Pirates. More on that as it unfolds.


The big piece of work that I am working on at the moment, though, has to be Sam Spallucci: Lux Æterna. I am about a third of the way through the first draft and it should be out for Halloween next year along with its accompanying novellas: Child of Light and Child of Fire. More on those in the new year.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advance screenings of my videos and free books.


ASC.



No comments:

Post a Comment