Sunday 2 October 2022

A.S.Chambers - October Roundup

      Good morning all on a bright, crisp October afternoon from Lancaster!

So, September definitely proved to be a month of two halves here as mid-month I was struck with a devil of some sort of viral cold which has really knocked me for six. This meant that I was unable to get to Sheffield Comic Con and CovCon, which is absolutely gutting as I love getting out and meeting friendly and new faces. 


However, this doesn’t mean that I’ve just been sitting curled up under a blanket binge-watching Professor T (although that may have taken up some of my time…). I’ve been cracking on with the first case in next year’s Sam Spallucci: Lux Æterna. This opener sees Sam transported into a bizarre universe populated with familiar characters from his adventures dressed up as individuals from Alice In Wonderland. 


I’ve also been putting the finishing touches to my next anthology Out of the Depths which should be out next February and will contain a number of tie-in shorts to the Spallucciverse. Alongside this, I’m on the polishing edit for Alec’s story Child of Light.


But, the big news is that Sam Spallucci: Fury of the Fallen is now published, with the official launch date coming on the 15th of October. I have, in fact, just ordered copies for all my Patreon Book Club members and all those who ordered copies through my Kickstarter.


If you’re in the Lancaster area on the 29th October, please feel free to pop along to First Age Comics where I’ll be having a public signing of Fury. It would be nice to see some familiar faces.


Don’t forget to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advance screenings of my videos and free books.


That’s all for now. I can hear my blanket and a warm cup of tea calling.


Take care,

ASC


No comments:

Post a Comment