Thursday 2 June 2022

A.S.Chambers - June Roundup

 Good morning all on a rather glorious second of June.

First, the Kickstarter for Bobby Normal and the Children of Cain was an absolute success. The book is now live on Amazon. If, however, you would like a signed copy, please drop me a line through my website’s contact page. All Kickstarter rewards and Book Club editions, along with pre-orders will be heading out in the next couple of weeks.

Second, I’m now deep into the writing of three new books. Dark Education: Alec’s Story will be a companion novella to next year’s Sam Spallucci: Lux Aeterna, where we will get some backstory to Sam’s mysterious lodger. Bobby Normal and the Fallen is now about halfway through and will lead straight on from BNCC. Plus I am also working on Out Of The Depths my next short story anthology which is due out in early 2023.

Third, as mentioned last month, I now have a nice hardback edition of the Sam Spallucci Omnibus: Volume One. Containing Sam’s first three books, these are either available through Amazon or direct from me by messaging me through my website’s contact page.

Don’t forget that I have a monthly newsletter that goes out via email. It is the easiest way to stay up-to-date with everything I do and write. You can sign up in less than a minute here.

Make sure to visit my website www.aschambers.co.uk for more details about my books. 

You can subscribe to my newsletter here for up-to-date details regarding all my writing and appearances.

You can check out my Patreon Book Club for advance screenings of my videos and free books.

Right, that's all for now.


Stay safe and I'll see you again very soon.

ASC






No comments:

Post a Comment