Wednesday 2 March 2022

March Update from A.S.Chambers

 Good morning one and all and welcome!

Here's a quick update of what I've been up to over the last month and what is coming up.

So, last month saw the successful Kickstarter campaign for If Ye Loathe Me.  This will be out late March/early April and all Seraph members of my Book Club will receive a signed copy as part of their membership as well as a shout out on the dedication page. If you're interested in this why not have a look here?

Out now is the omnibus Macabre Collection: Volume One. I'm currently posting out all my pre-orders. If you fancy a read of my seventeen short horror stories, you can either grab a copy at Amazon or a signed copy through my website.





WIPs include Out Of The Depths, my next anthology which is due out early next year. Taking the usual format, there will be a selection of shorts, some of them timing into the Spallucciverse. More on that another time.

Next week, I will begin work on Bobby Normal and the Fallen, the penultimate book in the BN series. 

But, the biggest news is that I have finished all the major edits to Sam Spallucci: Fury of the Fallen. This one sees Sam tussling with Asherah and Asmodeus along with a genie, a ghostly guide and some possessed books. Publication for this will be late 2022.

Something I'm really excited about for March is that Im going to back on the convention circuit. I've got two this month. Durham is Sunday 6th and Sheffield is Sunday 13th. You find out more details here





Don't forget, that I do have a newsletter that comes out about the 15th of each month. It's an excellent way to keep up to date with all my forthcoming book launches and appearances. It literally takes one minute to sign up right here.

Have a great day and keep in touch!

A.S.Chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment